Plesk Hosting Plans & Pricing
*We don’t limit the amount of storage and bandwidth your site can use as long as it complies with our Hosting Agreement. Should your website bandwidth or storage usage present a risk to the stability, performance or uptime of our servers, we will notify you via email and you may be required to upgrade, or we may restrict the resources your website is using. It’s very rare that a website violates our Hosting Agreement and is typically only seen in sites that use hosting for file sharing or storage.
What is Plesk Hosting?
the Plesk works on both Windows Server and Linux operating systems. It is a commercial web-based interface.hosting platform with a cpanel that let a server administrator to set up new websites, reseller accounts, e-mail accounts and DNS. It's easy-to-use.
The Plesk Control Panel automates all the management tasks for you giving you time to focus on the other important aspects of your business. The end-customer side of the Control Panel is just as user-friendly for your clients as it is for you as a hosting services provider.
The following services are some of available for websites manageing featuers in Plesk
- Add domain name.
- Add Additional domain names.
- Add Subdomains - divisions of a site accessible by easy-to-remember addresses that are added to the main site, like info.dibaweb.com.
- Website or a division of a website addressed by a third-level domain name.
SSL Support & Improvements
- Force https connections to websites hosted in Plesk.
- Secure Mail servers using SSL/TLS.
- Secure webmail connections with SSL/TLS.